Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last Night

Last night Lola and I were invited to watch some movies at Annie's house. It was a fun good night. We drank, we chatted, we watched some good movies.
When we arrived Annie was wearing a shirt with a low-cut back. I made some friendly comment about how I could see her bra. A little later in the evening I could see that she had taken her bra off. Now most likely she did that because I embarrassed her that her underwear was showing, but the voice in my head told me that she was doing it for me.
She just looked fabulous. I couldn't help but imagine running my fingers over her soft skin. Over her shoulders, over her arms, along her back, along her neck. As I imagined these things I held my wife closer to me. I ran my fingers through her hair and she cooed, but I kept my eyes on Annie.
As the evening went on, we would end up sitting different places, but where ever we were, Annie would always come and sit next to me. this made me nervous, I was worried I would start stroking her arm, of playing footsie with her. Even when Lola and I were sitting next to each other on the sofa and I was against the arm, Annie came and sat on the floor my my feet!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, this sounds serious.

    Are you sure your not just looking for signals, and overinterpreting, hoping?

    'Cause if not, you've either got a complicated decision or a full-on affair on your hands.

    ReplyDelete